Blake Griffin returns for Pistons in Game 3 against Bucks
- Raptors aim to tie East finals vs. Bucks
- Warriors eager for rest before Finals
- Warriors win in OT for West finals sweep
- Magic: Pelinka reason for my resignation
- Wolves retain Saunders, 33, as coach
DETROIT (AP) Blake Griffin started for the Detroit Pistons in Game 3 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night after missing four of the final six regular-season games and the first two of the playoff series because of a right knee injury.
The Bucks lead the series 2-0, averaging a 28-point margin of victory.
Griffin led the Pistons in scoring during the regular season, averaging 24.5 points.
Updated April 20, 2019