Padres agree to deals with Yates, Hedges, Erlin
- Yankees, Severino agree on 4 years, $40M
- Cubs' Russell apologizes for behavior
- Dodgers SS Seager close to returning
- Hinch tabs RHP Osuna as Astros' closer
- Marlins, Romo finalize 1-yr., $2.5M deal
Yates agreed Friday to a deal for $3,062,500, Hedges for $2.06 million and Erlin for $1.45 million.
Yates took over as closer after All-Star Brad Hand was traded to Cleveland. Yates finished with 12 saves and a 2.14 ERA while going 3-5.
Erlin was 4-7 with a 4.21 ERA in 39 appearances, including 12 starts. Hedges hit .231 with 14 homers and 37 RBIs.
San Diego outfielder Travis Jankowski agreed Thursday to a $1,165,000 salary for this year.
More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/tag/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 11, 2019