Dodgers to send Reds $7M on Sept. 15 as part of trade
- Pitch clock implemented for spring games
- Moustakas, Brewers nearing 1-year deal
- Ohtani hopes to hit off tee next week
- Davis would like multiyear deal with A's
- Mets, SS Hechavarria agree to deal
Pitcher Homer Bailey was sent to the Dodgers in the Dec. 21 deal along with minor leaguer infielder Jeter Downs and right-hander Josiah Gray. The Reds obtained catcher Kyle Farmer.
Bailey is guaranteed $28 million: a $23 million salary this year and a $5 million buyout of a 2020 club option. Kemp is due $21.5 million in the final season of his contract, and Puig and Wood are eligible for salary arbitration.
More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 2, 2019