Kevin Hogan agrees to 1-year deal with Broncos
- QB McCown retires, joins ESPN as analyst
- Broncos not naming stadium after Bowlen
- Jaguars fine absent LB Smith $88,650
- Texans drop pursuit of Pats exec for GM
- Ex-TE Winslow to be retried on 8 counts
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) The Denver Broncos are bringing back quarterback Kevin Hogan on a one-year deal.
Hogan was claimed by Denver off waivers from Washington last September and spent the rest of the season on the active roster. He didn't attempt a pass for the Broncos.
The 6-foot-3, 218-pound Hogan was taken by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fifth round of the 2016 draft. After being waived, he suited up for the Cleveland Browns in '16 and '17, where he threw for 621 yards, four touchdowns and seven interceptions.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 21, 2019