Kevin Hogan agrees to 1-year deal with Broncos
- Chiefs' Hill won't face domestic charges
- Roethlisberger extended through 2021
- Cowboys pick up RB Elliott's 2020 option
- Ravens extend K Tucker, G Yanda
- 49ers exercise Buckner's 5th-year option
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) The Denver Broncos are bringing back quarterback Kevin Hogan on a one-year deal.
Hogan was claimed by Denver off waivers from Washington last September and spent the rest of the season on the active roster. He didn't attempt a pass for the Broncos.
The 6-foot-3, 218-pound Hogan was taken by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fifth round of the 2016 draft. After being waived, he suited up for the Cleveland Browns in '16 and '17, where he threw for 621 yards, four touchdowns and seven interceptions.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 21, 2019