Bears re-sign punter O'Donnell to 2-year deal
- Former Buccaneers RB Cobb dies at 50
- Ramsey answers criticism about absence
- 2 women: Authorities leaked Kraft video
- Falcons give DT Hagerman second chance
- Coughlin rips Ramsey, Smith for no-show
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) The Chicago Bears say they have re-signed veteran punter Pat O'Donnell to a two-year contract.
O'Donnell has spent all five of his seasons with Chicago and is the franchise's leader with a 44.9-yard career gross average. O'Donnell averaged 45 yards per punt last season and tied a career high with 28 punts inside the 20.
The Bears also agreed to a one-year contract with backup quarterback Tyler Bray. He spent most of last season their practice squad.
The Bears announced the moves on Wednesday. Chicago won the NFC North at 12-4 in coach Matt Nagy's first season.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 20, 2019