Cardinals sign receiver Bryant Mitchell to future contract
- Brown sounds off on Big Ben, Tomlin
- NFL settles Kaepernick, Reid lawsuits
- Broncos to decline LB Marshall's option
- Tebow aided Murray with 2-sport decision
- Bills release underperforming TE Clay
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals signed former CFL wide receiver Bryant Mitchell to a future contract Thursday.
Mitchell had 60 receptions for 867 yards and three touchdowns in 11 games last season for the Edmonton Eskimos. In 19 career games in three seasons with the Eskimos, the former Northwestern State player had 97 catches for 1,418 yards and six touchdowns.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated January 10, 2019