Utah, BYU extend home-and-home football series through 2024
- Manning inducted into Tennessee HOF
- ASU coach Edwards to serve as professor
- Vanderbilt, SMU to play 3-game series
- Ex-Michigan WR Martin transfers to Iowa
- USC gets WR McCoy, CB Steele back
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) Utah and BYU announced Monday that they are extending their home-and-home football series another two years through 2024.
The new agreement adds a game in Provo on Sept. 16, 2023, and a game in Salt Lake City on Sept. 7, 2024.
The two teams were already contracted to play through Sept. 3, 2022.
The in-state rivals open the 2019 season facing one another in Provo.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated January 14, 2019